Our Residential Conveyancing Services for Home Buyers
At HomeLegal, we’re experts in property law and conveyancing, and specialise in providing residential conveyancing services and advice for home buyers. Every conveyancing transaction is different and unique, and if you want to avoid serious problems when buying a property, using the collective experience of our HomeLegal team of property lawyers is the best way to put your mind at ease.
How our conveyancing services compare
Our HomeLegal team is made up of specialist conveyancing lawyers and legal executives. One of our lawyers and one of our legal executives will work together on your purchase from day one. Your lawyer deals with all legal aspects of the transaction, the contract terms, negotiations, and advising you through to the point that the contract becomes unconditional. Your experienced legal executive then looks after everything to do with the management of the file through to settlement. Where documents such as loan contracts and mortgages need to be signed, you will arrange to meet with your lawyer.
Residential conveyancing services for home buyers
What do our residential conveyancing services cover?
At HomeLegal, our property lawyers take care of all matters related to conveying or transferring ownership between yourself (the purchaser) and the seller (the vendor). We liaise between the vendor and real estate agent (where necessary) to ensure that the offer document is acceptable for signing and covers the matters you need assurance on. We will also help you understand the investigations you need to make and the numerous documents provided by the agent.
At the outset we can go through the conveyancing process with you to ensure your full understanding of the various steps along the way.
Below is the list of some of the conveyancing services we provide for home buyers:
• Ensuring the offer document is acceptable for signing.
• Checking the title.
• Assisting with completing due diligence and meeting any conditions.
• Dealing with the vendor’s solicitors and real estate agents.
• Confirming agreements are unconditional.
• Liaising with you on KiwiSaver withdrawals or the HomeStart Grant if necessary, and with your bank to make sure all funding is in place on settlement.
• Helping you withdraw your KiwiSaver funds.
• Assisting with your HomeStart grant if you qualify under the Housing New Zealand criteria.
• Receiving and preparing bank loan instructions and security documentation. We’ll also meet with you to explain the documentation.
• Settling and registering your transaction.
Buying a home? HomeLegal lawyers provide professional assistance
If you’re planning on buying a home, the residential conveyancing experts here at HomeLegal will provide professional assistance to streamline the home-buying process, especially if you’re a first-home buyer.
For assistance, contact the HomeLegal team or give us a ring at 0508 HOMELEGAL today!